Sunday, March 20, 2011

Down a Little

Weight today is 180.8, so I'm down .4 pounds. that's not bad, considering I weighed myself on Thursday, then Friday I had a complete "pig-out" day. Quesadillas, burritos, and enchiladas (yum).

Yesterday I ate very sparingly, because I had my birthday dinner last night, at the Roadhouse Grill. I didn't do too badly, except I was really hungry, so I don't know how many peanuts I ate. (This is a place where they give you a bucket of unshelled peanuts and then you throw the shells on the floor.) Then, because we were celebrating my birthday, my friends got them to bring me free dessert (and embarrassment. You know- all the waiters come over, making a big racket- they put a toilet seat cover necklace on me, and a coffee filter hat, and bring me a dessert.) And I had a LOT of strawberry lemonade.

So, losing .4 pounds isn't bad, under the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment