Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wake Up Sad

My first thought upon awakening this morning was Speck, and loss. Then, when I actually sat up, I automatically looked for her... damn.

Yesterday, I moved through the morning, doing what needed to be done. Then basically did nothing else all day (laundry, Pinterest, tried to watch TV).

So, I need to stay busy. Occupy my mind. And since my other first thought this morning was awareness of my rolls of fat, that seems like a good occupation. I can take today to plan my workout program.

I started well. I thought, let me get going on my 30 day AB challenge, then I'll write in my blog that I've already done my workout today. So far, so good. Except when it came to writing, my post turned into an epic about the loss of Speck. (See previous post).

But I started the day with my 30 day AB challenge! I did 2 sets of 10 crunches on the Dyna-disc (WAY harder than I expected, so that's all I could do). And 2 sets of planks (again, all I could do, because they hurt my shoulder a little.)

I also drank my green shake again (and I found out that if you add too much spinach, you can taste it).

So, I'm off to a good start.

Debby

There is no failure except no longer trying.                         Elbert Hubbard



No comments:

Post a Comment