Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Plans

I'm trying to organize (re-organize) my life.
So I've been writing to-do lists, and trying to set up schedules.
I was doing pretty well with the necessary things for Brown Iris Creations (my jewelry business), but when it comes to the rest of life...

First of all, I tried to set goals for the year. Simple enough. I have a few specific things I want to accomplish, the most important of which is to get re-certified by NASM as a personal trainer. But when I try to take these yearly goals and turn them into day-to-day goals, it's much more difficult.
I know that when it comes to goals you're supposed to plan, and work toward them daily.
But it seems to me that if I work every day toward every goal, I'll need 48-hour days. (I have a tendency to over-reach).
And then there's the planning process- I take forever trying to write out my goals and plans and I feel like I haven't accomplished anything yet.

So, I took yesterday off - from planning and from doing anything that I'd scheduled to do. I worked on cleaning and organizing my living space. I took care of my sick cat (she's 16 years old, and very thin and frail, and she has a cold).

Speck


So, I'll keep trying...

Debby

Saying is one thing and doing is another

No comments:

Post a Comment